NatureWise High Potency CLA Supplement, 1250 mg
- CLA has been clinically shown to decrease the amount of fat your body stores after eating, increase your rate of fat metabolism, and eliminate the regaining of weight after weight loss*
- Clinical studies also show that CLA supports cardiovascular and bone health, maintains healthy blood and cholesterol, and supports your immune system, food allergies, bone health, proper insulin balance, and a healthy response to inflammation*
- Changes in farming, food processing, and the modern diet have contributed to an 80% reduction in the amount of CLA we receive from food
- You would have to consume more than 4 gallons of ice cream, seven pounds of beef, or almost 4 gallons of whole milk every day to achieve the recommended daily dosage of CLA
- NatureWise CLA provides 1250mg per softgel. 120 softgels per bottle. Manufactured in the USA in our GMP and NSF Certified manufacturing facility
Product DescriptionThe Benefits of NatureWise® CLA
CLA, also known as conjugated linoleic acids, is a unique fatty acid that has been clinically shown to support a reduction in body fat, an increase in lean muscle mass, and promote overall health*. Derived from non-GMO safflower oil and standardized to 80% CLA, NatureWise CLA is one of the purest forms of CLA available on the market today. Over 30 different clinical studies show that CLA supports:
- A decrease in the amount of fat your body stores after eating*
- An increase in the rate of fat break-down*
- An increase in the rate of fat metabolism*
- A decrease in the total number of fat cells in your body*
How NatureWise® CLA Works
When you consume fat that your body doesn't need for energy, it is absorbed into your body's existing fat cells with the help of an enzyme called lipoprotein lipase. CLA inhibits this enzyme and diverts your unused fat to your muscle cells instead. CLA then activates another enzyme in your body to help your muscles burn this fat efficiently, especially during exercise. It is for these reasons that clinical studies have shown CLA to be even more effective for weight loss when used in combination with a healthy diet and regular exercise. Clinical studies have also demonstrated CLA's effectiveness in eliminating the unhealthy yo-yo dieting effect often associated with rapid weight loss.
Why CLA Supplementation is Essential
Getting the right amount of CLA in your diet is difficult. Beef and dairy foods were once a good source. Unfortunately, studies show that changes in farming, food processing, and the modern diet have contributed to an 80% reduction in the amount of CLA we take in. The recommended daily dose of CLA is 3.0 grams, yet to achieve that level in your diet, you would have to consume more than four gallons of ice cream, seven pounds of beef, or almost four gallons of whole milk every day. As a result, the only available option to sufficiently raise your CLA levels is through regular supplementation.
Quality Guaranteed: GMP and NSF Certified Product
NatureWise's commitment to the highest standards of product quality and efficacy are evident throughout our entire product development process. We source our ingredients from specific regions known for their quality and purity, carefully selecting all natural sources whenever possible. As a continued measure of quality, all ingredient suppliers are required to provide a Certificate of Analysis for each raw material they supply, and each ingredient is verified for purity through in-house or independent laboratory testing. To reduce any chance of physical, chemical, or microbiological contaminants, NatureWise has implemented a strict set of FDA compliant manufacturing procedures to ensure product integrity, including regular inspections of all storage, blending, and production areas. Our NatureWise® CLA production facility is GMP and NSF certified.
The NatureWise® Difference
Derived from organic non-GMO safflower oil, standardized to at least 80% potency, and manufactured under strict NSF certification requirements, you can be certain you are receiving one of the purest forms of CLA available on the market today. If you wish to reduce overall body fat, increase lean muscle mass, and promote your overall health and longevity—while enjoying the same unparalleled NatureWise Customer Service you have come to expect—give yourself the gift of using NatureWise CLA today*.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
1250 mg of non-GMO safflower oil standardized to 80% Conjugated Linoleic Acids (CLA). 1000 mg of CLA per softgel. DOES NOT CONTAIN: Sugar, salt, starch, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy, eggs, nuts, fish, shellfish, GMO’s, PCB’s, stearates, silicon dioxide, titanium dioxide, hexane, binders, fillers, preservatives, or any artificial ingredients.
An effective daily amount of NatureWise CLA is critical for achieving your weight control and fitness goals. Based on many clinical studies, consuming at least 3 grams of CLA per day will provide you with optimum results. This amount is typically 3-4 capsules per day. A minimum daily serving of 1.7 grams of CLA is needed to achieve body fat reduction*. For weight control and overall health, take 1-2 softgels 3 times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare provider.* PLEASE NOTE: NatureWise CLA does support weight control without exercise*. Because of the way CLA works in your body, however, it is more effective, and much more beneficial to your overall health, when combined with regular exercise and a healthy diet.